SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Discharged From Hospital!

Unexpectedly, my friend was discharged home today with further procedures and follow up as an outpatient. I would have rather they stayed in a bit longer for observation, but not my decision! Luckily they will have the support of others who live much closer than me, which makes me worry a bit less thank goodness.

Had my 'Christmas' hair cut tonight after work – three hours in the hairdressers! Work Christmas Party next week, which I'm really looking forward to. As many of you know, I don't drink alcohol generally, but I always have a little tipple at the Christmas Party – after the year I've had, I might be having a bit more than a tipple next week!!! It doesn't seem long since the last Christmas party – where did that year go?!!!

I notice that its going to be seriously cold towards the end of the week: http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2652856 "very cold Friday and Saturday with raw winds, and isolated snow showers" Great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment