SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 13 April 2017

EASTER WEEKEND!

HAPP EASTER!


I have been treating patients out in the community all day and had my lunch out on route. My lunch spot was a field entrance a few miles from Swaffham! It was really peaceful and I heard a Blackcap singing and saw an Orange Tip butterfly. When I finished work, I picked mother up from her hospital appointment and took her home to Holme, where we both shared a portion of fish 'n' chips. The north wind in Hunstanton was freezing! I expect there will be some silly holidaymakers in shorts over the weekend! When I returned to King's Lynn, I had to do a supermarket run before going home. I have travelled almost a 100 miles today!

Now finished work for the Easter break and booked (ages ago) an extra day, so have Tuesday off as well and then return to work next Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing some Spring Migrants, although I don't think there will be tons with the cold north winds!

Weather for Easter Weekend!

GOOD FRIDAY
"Generally cloudy with some brighter spells possible especially in the morning. Mostly light rain will spread to all parts through the afternoon. South West Winds."

SATURDAY TO MONDAY
"Breezy on Saturday with sunny spells, and isolated showers. Starting dry but chilly Sunday with cloud and patchy rain later. Rain clearing later on Monday leaving brighter but colder conditions. North West/West and North winds on all three days."

Saturday is forecast to be the sunniest day – still too cold for shorts or beach wear! Also if you are not local, please read my post here.


HAPPY BIRDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment