SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 25 February 2017

Falling Apart.......

Mentally I'm a mess today, didn't even go to bed last night – suppose I better get out of the clothes I was in yesterday, shower, put a new set on, pull myself together and get out of this house! Just received my first condolence card from Suzy Butler, who is the Community Stroke Team Leader and Occupational Therapist whom I work with – what a beautiful and thoughtfully written card from someone who has gone through the same – bless you and thank you dearest Suzy xxx A second card arrived in the post from Steve Newman (NOA Chairman) and his wife Ann – thank you so much.

Thank you all so much for the continued love and support in all messages sent to me and my family and I apologise for not being able to reply to everyone individually at the moment.💗

No comments:

Post a Comment