SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Holiday AND The Rutland Bird Fair!!!

At last four days off!!!
Tomorrow I am spending with my parents as my Father has been very unwell again and fell out of bed last night. Mother had to call out 'Swift Response' (again) to get him up and back into bed. Father has been having lots of hallucinations again, very sad.

The good news is that I have lost another 2lb at SW and now lost 8lbs so far and got my first half stone, sparkly pink certificate this evening! I have also been given a list of new car registrations to choose from – none of them represent a bird though..... second part of reg starting with 'Z'!

I added tons of pictures to my blog last night – just scroll down to view!

I was going to the Rutland Bird Fair on Saturday, but now going on Friday, purchased my on-line ticket last night. Looking forward to it, as I didn't go last year.

http://www.birdfair.org.uk/

2 comments:

  1. How about 'ZZZ' as you're always having a snooze in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuckle chuckle Sue!!! x
    Second letter can't be a Z. I have decided, just hope its still available.

    ReplyDelete