SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 31 May 2014

Today Was a Write-off!

Last night I had done sandwiches and everything was ready for a full day's birding!

This will be a very short post, I don't want to bore you all with another rant about technology, but....... my internet stopped working late last night and wasn't back on again until 2pm today. My Router packed up. Luckily I had another new one here, that was sent to me a year ago and I never installed it (long story why). It took from 9am to 2pm with completely incompetent, stupid, crap TalkTalk Technical Advisors (that knew less than me). They hadn't got a clue what they were doing and kept asking the same stupid questions eg: 'Is your landline phoning working ok? "Yes" I replied, "already told you that and we are talking on it now!!!" How thick can someone be?!!! I was cut off five times and not phoned back. By the time I got to speak to the fifth person I was in a wild and angry state to put it mildly! I eventually got to speak to a 'Fault Manager' who spent another hour assisting me to install new router and then eventually the internet was working. I was so mentally exhausted by the end of it, that I fell asleep on the sofa. Dossed about for the rest of the day. Very, very upset that I have not been birding today.

I will be making up for it tomorrow, I can assure you!

No comments:

Post a Comment