SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Nick Baker Favourites My 'TWEET' and I'm on Winterwatch Unsprung!!!

Watch Winterwatch 'Unsprung' with Nick Baker at 9pm Red Button (Channel 301), there may be a remote possibility that I might be mentioned in tonight's show. I tweeted a reply to Nick last night about someone who contacted them about a bird they heard in woodland, that sounded like a stone falling in a bucket. My reply was Great Spotted Woodpecker drumming and Nick favourited my tweet!

Update at 9.05pm Wahoooo..... I just got mentioned on 'Unsprung'!!!!!! Well chuffed!

Last night's show on iplayer HERE where the question was asked and tonight's show HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment