SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 6 March 2013

WEIGHTWATCHERS

Didn't go this evening and yes I did have a genuine excuse, honest! I was in the hairdressers, an appointment I booked three months ago and there was no way I was going to cancel it. It takes several weeks and sometimes even longer than that to get an appointment in my hairdressers. I was really pleased when my hairdresser Beth said she could instantly see that I had lost weight, hopefully I will be at least another stone lighter when I next see her in May.

Feel really stressed at the moment, there are so many things and stuff to sort out I don't know which way to turn, both at work and personally. What I really need is a very long holiday, but then don't we all! In fact if I had the guts and circumstances allowed, I would go off travelling with my camera indefinately! Winter blues at the moment, roll on Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment