SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 14 March 2013

A Rubbish Day

Today was an absolutely rubbish day both at work and personally. A very sad, emotional time with patients today. I wish I was more detached, but its so hard not to get involved with patients you have cared for and worked with for so many weeks and then so, so sad to see them suddenly slipping away.

My love goes out to a friend who got some tough news today – life is so unfair to the most beautiful people. I will be there for you x

More heavy rain forecast for this Saturday – another Saturday where I won't be able to put up the new fence panels! Whatever the weather is doing, I am going to escape and go birding to one of my favourite places – clue: RAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment