SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 9 February 2013

Happy Birthday!

To my dear mother today!

Spent the day with my family to celebrate mother's birthday. I spent some time spring cleaning for my parents after lunch. Later on I left mother, Lucy and Vivien chatting in the dining room and I joined father in the living room for an afternoon nap! I felt really tired and could feel an aggravating, tickly cough developing. I really wanted to go out in the sunshine this afternoon and see some birds etc but I felt exhausted. Dropped Lucy and Vivien off later and then I went home. I watched a fascinating documentary on Giant Sea Otters of the Amazon with photographer Charlie Hamilton-James. In some ways I wished I hadn't watched this, after four out of six cubs were killed by a Caiman!

I don't have any shifts booked tomorrow as it's Lucy's birthday. Expensive time of the year, 9th and 10th of February! But hopefully will be able to squeeze in some birding if I am not feeling ill or we don't all get snowed in again!

No comments:

Post a Comment