SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 24 January 2013

Bird News etc!

Main Highlights in Norfolk – RBA
Black-bellied Dipper at Thetford
Purple Sandpiper, Smew, Black Brant, Dark-bellied Brent Geese x 600, Pale-bellied Brent Goose at Cley
Waxwings x 15 at Burnham Overy Staithe
Slavonian Grebe, Scaup at Whitlingham Country Park
Taiga Bean Geese x 22 at Cantley Marshes RSPB
Rough-legged Buzzard at Haddiscoe Island
Pomarine Skua at Holme
Great White Egret at Wymondham
Smew, Bewick's Swans x 20 at Ranworth Broad
Lapland Bunting, Barnacle Geese x 45, Bittern's x 2, Hen Harrier at Titchwell RSPB
Smew x 4 at Tottenhill Gravel Pits
Slavonian Grebe, Red-breasted Merganser at Wigganhall St Mary Magdalen
Scaup at Wroxham Broad
Waxwings x 15 at Norwich


Went back to work today and even though it was manic, it was good to be amongst people again. It doesn't do your mind any good, being on your own for three days! I am looking forward to having a whole weekend off. I didn't book any shifts on Sunday as its my birthday!

It does amuse me – I have been receiving alot of emails lately, from companies trying to sell me packages to improve my ratings on my blog and increase traffic. Well if any of those companies are reading this now, you will see that my ratings and traffic flow are fine thank you very much! No. 44 in fatbirder ratings and an average of 1,100 blog views daily and regular lovely emails from my readers keeps me happy!

MORE Snow forecast for tomorrow evening – see HERE but thawing and sunshine on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment