SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 14 December 2012

Another Christmas Party!

Don't book a christmas party at Leziate Sailing Club – the food was atrocious and the DJ was rubbish. The only good thing about the evening was spending time with my work colleagues and seeing everyone dressed up in all their finery. Gemma got gold star for the most enthusiastic party animal with Ragen coming a close second!!! You don't expect the finest cuisine at these mass christmas parties, BUT this was really bad – the roast potatoes were almost black and the potato was watery when you cut into them, the vege spinach tart I had was burnt and watery, it was completely and utterly tasteless. As I and others said, we couldn't believe they actually served this food up. The meat was the same and several of us asked for our meals to be replaced – which they did but with the same quality of food again!!! I will be writing to complain. I have never, ever moaned about a christmas party before in my life, but this food was completely unacceptable. There were several other companies there this evening and I quizzed other people in passing and they all felt the same. The vodka I was drinking at least had some flavour!!!

Thanks to Sarah's sister Claire for driving us there and to Ragen for safely taking us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment