SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Rhodiola Rosea - magical potion!!!

I walked into Holland and Barrett a couple of weeks ago to ask about supplements to help with low mood, stress etc and was recommended Rhodiola Rosea, which had had lots of good reviews I was told.

Rhodiola Rosea
is the most amazing herbal medicine I have ever taken!!! It lifted my mood almost immediately and I can't believe the difference this has made in such a short space of time. I also seem to have more energy and I feel more focussed.

Rhodiola Rosea, also known as arctic root is found in the polar arctic regions of Eastern Siberia.

"..........a rigorous Swedish case study suggested rhodiola’s ability to quicken memory, improve attention span, sharpen mental performance, alleviate depression, soothe mental and physical fatigue and improve human focus in difficult circumstances."

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=1244
The only bad thing about this product is that its contained in a gelatine shell, which as a vegetarian I don't wish to take, so I break the capsule and pour the powder into part of a mashed up banana, which you need to eat very quickly - disgusting taste!!! The recommended dosage is 1-2 capsules per day and I have only been taking one a day - unbelievable how different I feel!

See information here:
http://smart-drugs.net/Rhodiola-rosea.htm
http://rhodiolarosea.org/

3 comments:

  1. While some of the extraordinary claims made for rhodiola rosea extract deserve a healthy skepticism, some legitimate clinical trials suggest some serious consideration is warranted.

    Wobenzym Wobenzym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not taking it at the moment, but it certainly worked for me at the time. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing article! I really LOVED it, but for even more information I would like to recommend an ultimate source: Rhodiola Benefits and Side Effects

    ReplyDelete