SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 10 March 2012

A Beautiful Day

A beautiful sunny day. I spent the entire day weeding and clearing the front garden and drive in preparation for my new car. Its not how I wanted to spend the day, but it had to be done.

I now have about 20 dustbin sacks of garden waste and no way of getting rid of it - there is too much to compost in my small garden. I will ring the council on Monday and see if they will take it away.

First Wheatear of the spring at Cley today I see, when I looked at R.B.A.

Great White Egret and American Wigeon at Marlingford still.
Four Glossy Ibises at Reedham.

1 comment:

  1. Shouldn't that be a 'bootiful day', I often wish U2 would perform their number in a Narfolk accent;) Br, Mike

    ReplyDelete