SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 5 August 2011

Its Friday at last!!!!!!!!

Its been a tough week at work. Not got very far with sorting photos I'm afraid, but working on it!!! All photos will be added by the following weekend at the lastest as I have next Friday, Sat, Sun off, so no excuse! Plus I need to get this sorted before I take my usual celebrity Birdfair photographs, otherwise I will be seriously behind on adding photos to blog!!!

I have been asleep half the evening, dosed up on ibuprofen and paracetemol due to a tonsilitis/throat infection. Not going to let it beat me though!

Out early tomorrow, on an exciting photography expedition!!!


Pectoral Sandpiper on North Scrape, Cley NWT.

White rumped Sandpiper remains at Snettisham RSPB.

Black Kite at Breydon Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment