SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 4 March 2011

End of Photography Course.

Last night was the last evening on my camera course. I was still printing pictures for my last assignement before I arrived late at 7.15pm! Only 6 of the 10 people who had joined the course turned up. The tutor Nigel Downer discussed all our 'Workbooks' and described mine as a 'very lively workbook' It was great looking at other people's photographs. A lady called Tracy had taken an unbelievably awesome shot on 'bulb' setting of a windmill on the broads at 9pm and the effect was unique - there were circular tiny specs of light all around and above the sails of the mill and it was a magical picture. People were discussing doing other courses with Nigel 'in May when we can all do photography in the evenings' - I replied that there is no way I would be doing that in May as a I would be 'twitching'!!!!!

Even though I enjoyed the course very much, it will be nice just to have some normal weekends again - if you can call my weekends normal!!!

Looking forward to seeing the first sand martins and wheatears back.

No comments:

Post a Comment