SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Black Rabbit at work!

How cute is that!!!!!
No carrot today bunny - but stick around tomorrow!




One of the girls at work this morning noticed there was a large black rabbit happily nibbling away at the grass just below our window! This of course created lots of ooohhh's and arhhh's from the rest of the team! Spent my lunchtime stalking the rabbit for a picture on my iphone and as you can see I got quite close! I think I can safely say this rabbit was not wild! I'm bringing a carrot to work tomorrow to see HOW tame it is!

Our team were in the Lynn News today!

First recorded Swallow back today at Barton Broad, Norfolk.

1 comment: