SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Very disappointed. I wanted to go and listen to Chris Knights' NARVOS talk this evening in Swaffham, but after a night of very little sleep and starting work at 7am today (much earlier than I normally start) I am far too tired to drive to Swaffham and back.

2 comments:

  1. Me too, but I have Man Flu so my life is on hold. Its not a myth, look it even has a website.
    http://www.manflu.info/index.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Nigel! This man flue bug is very tough and means that you mustn't do a single thing! This means not helping in the house with anything at all and that your family will take over all your usual jobs!!! (smiley face) Seriously though hope you feel better soon!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete