SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 3 February 2011

Camera Course - Week One

I have booked onto a camera course for 5 weeks. Its something I have always wanted to do, but most of them are so incredibly expensive. This course was very reasonably priced, as long as you joined the King's Lynn Camera Club! 10 people on the course and held locally. It was quite shocking to find out how little I actually knew about my camera!! It would probably have helped if I had looked through the manual, but have not really looked in it since buying the camera!

The course is run by Nigel Downer ARPS who has been a freelance photographer for 20 years and is Associate of the Royal Photographic Society (ARPS). Nigel is also a professional teacher in photography, having been head of the photographic department at Richmond College for 8 years and a period lecturing part-time at the College of West Anglia, King's Lynn.

I will confess, my Epson Stylus Photo R1800 Printer which I bought a couple of years ago has never been used! I have never got round to connecting it up! Well I will have to now, as each week we are being set assignments and I have to print out my results to bring next Thursday! Life is incredibly busy right now. Its a good job its not migration time! Saturday is going to be a very full day all round and also birthday presents to buy and deliver for my middle sister Lucy and my Mother who's birthday's are next week. Working most of Sunday. Phew!

Oh and its seriously windy here in King's Lynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment