SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year's Resolutions!!!

To be 9 stone by the end of August.

To be fitter and go clubbing again before I get too old!

To find a First for Norfolk by end of 2011.

To win the lottery OR find a very rich, tall dark, handsome stranger!

Not to give British Gas so much of my money

Not to spend any more money on my car

To attempt to drive more efficiently (Ha ha)

Do not year list as its puts mileage on the ol' car, costs a bomb in petrol, not good for the environment, raises stress levels and nothing else in life gets done!

2 comments:

  1. I see, like me, you've set yourself some impossible tasks for 2011! Best of luck with them anyway, I think we should all start taking bets on which one of them you will achieve first. I'll go with the first for Norfolk I think. Or could it be the tall dark handsome stranger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep!!!

    Well its going to take a considerable amount of time to get to 9 stone, so that won't be achieved first! I think the 'First for Norfolk' is more likely than anything else on the list!!!!

    Happy New Year Sue.

    ReplyDelete