SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 28 January 2011

Free Garden Bird Guide and Bird song CD

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/promotions/8259129/Free-birdsong-CD-and-Essential-Garden-Bird-Guide.html?sms_ss=google&at_xt=4d434b1df1761052%2C0

2 comments:

  1. Hello Penny,

    Sorry to have missed your birthday...a belated...Happy Birthday to you`.

    I wonder if your Mum and Dad, or even yourself, would be interested in a series called...The Romance of Nature by Frances Pitt, printed around 1937. I had them as a boy around 1960. They are a little tatty but full of amazing photos and facts re wildlife of the era. Lots of items on East Anglia...and birds...Spoonbills breeding then!!!

    I hoped they may be of interest and I need the space. There are 24 volumes...unfortunately number 12 is missing. Hope to hear either way...foc of course!!

    Kindest regards.

    John Scullard
    Ashill
    IP25 7AL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John

    Thats VERY kind of you! Both my parents and I also lack space to accommodate such a large quantity of books. But I would love to have a look at them before declining your very kind offer. Please email me on pennyclarke@dsl.pipex.com

    Best Wishes Penny

    ReplyDelete