SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Global Bee Emergency - Sign Now!!!

Bees are dying off worldwide and our entire food chain is in peril. Scientists blame toxic pesticides. I've just signed a petition urging the EU and US to ban these deadly chemicals. Check out the link below and sign up:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/save_the_bees/96.php

4 comments:

  1. Hi Penny

    I have signed the petition. It's about time these pesticides were banned.

    I enjoy your blog, by the way.

    Cheers
    Fay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny, I have been following your blog for a while after being alerted to it by a friend.

    I have signed the bee petition as I have always been interested in them. Will be having a bee hive sited in my garden, hopefully in March.

    Kind Regards
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dawn.

    Wow, good luck and enjoy your bee hive! A friend of mine keeps bees. If you need any advice I am sure he would be glad to advise.

    ReplyDelete