SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 27 November 2010

Christmas Party and Clubbing!

Just back from work's Christmas Party. Its snowy in King's Lynn and freezing cold. Now back home and having a cup of hot chocolate and two hot waterbottles - lovely!!!

I made sure I flew out of work dead on time tonight as straightening my hair takes forever and I had to pick my friend Ines up at 7pm - it was really nice to see Ines who is a work colleague who is currently on 'adoption leave' - she is such a sweet person and incredibly funny.We had a lovely meal at 'The Dabbling Duck" at Great Massingham including all the usual christmas trimmings of crackers, candles etc. I had leek and potato soup to start, followed by a vegetarian rissotto and gooseberry and orange crumble with ice-cream - no alcohol though as I was driving. Everyone enjoyed their food, the presentation was excellent too. Would definately eat here again. Some people went home and other party animals including myself went clubbing in King's Lynn - well I say clubbing, there isn't a decent club in King's Lynn, they are all rubbish really, but we ended up in "The Globe" initially and then walked in a snow blizzard round the corner to "KUDOS" in Norfolk Street - there was a live band downstairs which was naff, so we went upstairs to the club and danced there til it closed at 1pm. We were then going to Chicagoes but everyone changed their minds and were persuaded to go and party round someone's house, so I opted out at this point and drove home.

No comments:

Post a Comment