SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 8 October 2010

Easterlies and I am on holiday!!!!!!

The bad news: After paying out a massive amount of money for the initial bill and service for my car, the garage discovered loads of major jobs that needed doing! The most expensive car bills I have EVER had amounting to being able to buy another car instead!!! So much, that I cannot confess how much I have had to pay out.

The good news: Easterlies for a week AND I have soooooo picked the right week off - on holiday all next week!!!!!! Wahoooooooo!!!!!!! BUT I have been warned by the garage not to take my car in any more salt water, so won't be able to take my car through the tidal flood at Cley, will have to park further down the road somewhere when I walk Blakeney Point, which will make the walk that much further!

Spoke to Pete Snook early this evening at Sarbury Hill, Cley, who said there were loads of birds about including tons of thrushes.

Also see http://norfolkornithologistsassociation.pbworks.com/ for massive counts of thrushes and bramblings etc - Red-breasted Flycatcher, black redstart, yellow browed warbler at Holme and the list goes on!!!!!!

Also see today's/this evening's birds on: http://wintertonbirds.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment