SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 23 September 2010

Hot weekend coming up!!!

Potentially looking brilliant for the weekend!!!

Seawatching Friday and Saturday

Passerines on Sunday and all next week for those that are not at work (sadly not me).

Good news for me is - I am NOT working Sunday AND I am starting work late Monday morning, so a whole weekend's birding coming up and if anyone puts anything out mega late on Sunday night I can be out at dawn on Monday aswell!!!

N on Friday

NNW on Saturday

NE/NNE on Sunday

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/...ode=sheringham

No comments:

Post a Comment