SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 26 August 2010

North Easterlies with Rain - Top Birding coming up?!!!!

This morning I had a very important appointment which I will reveal what it was etc next week.

Came home and had soup and bread and now working on Day 3 of my Bird Fair Photos. Done!!!

Strong North Easterlies with rain currently!!!!! Really should be walking the point (Blakeney Point) but today I am going to be a pager birder - have bags and flask ready by the door just in case!!!! As I want to finish my birdfair photos.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ee/docking_forecast_weather.html

Will be out early tomorrow!!!

7.15pm - EXACTLY - RBA Pager: Bluethroat on Far Point this afternoon, Blakeney Point!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment