SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 24 May 2010

I have serious withdrawal symptoms from not birding the weekend.

What was I doing? I was sorting, tidying, spring cleaning etc etc because my youngest sister Vivien is staying both weekends to pamper Sapphire and didn't want her to see the state of my house - it would only have been reported back to the parents!!!! Doing a county list last year combined with working 6 days a week is the reason my house looks like its been burgled, well one of the reasons!!!!! My good neighbour Anne is looking after Sapphire in the Monday to Friday slots. I am panicking now, not ready for Fair isle at all, not even done my 'holiday list' yet...... yes I do a list. I can't just throw things in a bag like some people and after all, you can't really afford to forget anything with only one shop on Fair isle!!!!! I have Thursday off to pack, sort stuff, need to go down the dump with old telly (did I forget to say I bought a new telly!), new digital aerial being erected early Thursday, Car tax to get, shopping for parents, hedge to cut........phew!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Blimey, you'll need another holiday after Fair Isle to get over it all!

    ReplyDelete