SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 27 January 2010

My Birthday

Felt so ill this morning I just could not get up early. After 3 crumpets I finally arrived at garage at Docking at 10.30am. Thousands of pinkfeet in beet field between Sedgeford and Docking this morning. Currently in the feeding station at Titchwell having soup and roll whilst watching the rain take over my day! Day did not improve much - felt to ill to walk anywhere. Took photos of robins, blackbirds, great tit etc feeding on bread and an apple that I had brought for the birds. Carried on to Wells and watched 2 scaup and 2 goldeneye on boating pond next to carpark. Stopped at Stiffkey campsite for raptor roost and only saw little egrets and pinkfeets! Ended up at Hunstanton and had fish n chips in the car in the rain. Had to stop half way home as felt too ill to drive. As soon as I got home I had a shower and will be going to bed shortly. Kris turned up to take my Mac away again so typing this one fingered on iPhone! Feel like I have mumps..... Glands swelled up, head rocking, sore throat and terrible cold!!! Good night!!!

PHOTOS TO BE ADDED LATER

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny - really sorry to hear you are not feeling at all well, and on your birthday too. If I was you, I would have a "second" birthday when you feel better, get out there and have a really good time.

    Best wishes


    http://diaryofabirdingmedic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete