SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 11 January 2010

Applemac problems

Don't know how I have accessed this at work but I have!!!!

Last night (Sunday) when I got home from work I turned my Mac on as usual to find that it would not turn on!!! All I got was a pale grey screen with the Apple logo on and a circle moving round continuously underneath! Phoned my computer friend Kris who is thankfully coming out tomorrow to have a look. Made me feel sick with worry as I have thousands of photos that are only on my Mac - normally they are backed up on to my Lacie Hard drive, but that is not working either at the moment and Kris is currently looking into that for me! Sooooo frustrating. So may not be able to post again for a couple of days.

Drove the car this morning for the first time in what seems like ages - hope I can get it back up my icy, sloped drive when I get home shortly!

2 comments:

  1. Super blog, Penny - one that I shall look forward to following. Hope the weather improves and your technical problems get sorted soon.

    http://www.diaryofabirdingmedic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete