SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 5 August 2017

Saturday Evening At Titchwell RSPB!

I have been 'resting' from my night out, so didn't get out of the house until later! Gutted that Usain Bolt didn't win his final 100m in London – my heart sank. My new Rayban sunglasses arrived from Italy on Friday – a wonderful blue/violet colour!

Perfect light from Island Hide – I had a massive count of 257 Dunlins, 32 Common Terns, 9 Spoonbills, 1 Heron, 7 Knot, 2 Little Gulls, 3 Turnstones, 6 Little Ringed Plovers & hundreds of Avocets and Black-tailed Godwits, also Shelducks, Med. Gulls, Black-headed Gulls, Herring Gulls, Redshanks, Ruff and a Bearded Tit briefly in the reedbed, Marsh Harrier and 2 Little Egrets this evening at Titchwell RSPB.

Videos to be added

No comments:

Post a Comment