SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 15 April 2017

Mood, Hair, Rant & Acknowledgments!

Not a good day for me, but lovely weather! I felt very sad today and kept thinking about my dear father. This resulted in no action, no birding, no nothing at all really.

My recent new hair cut has grown too quickly, so nipped to a walk-in hairdressers late in the day, to get it cut back into shape. My regular hair salon was closed, due to the Easter weekend – it was a bit risky going somewhere else, but Hayley at "Envy" did a good job and it was cheaper! I couldn't wait until my three month appointment in mid May!

Had lunch and tea all rolled into one, which was the salad I prepared for when I went out birding today, followed by strawberries, raspberries and soya custard – yummy!

Acknowledgment in the EDP today and on-line:
http://www.familynotices24.co.uk/edp/view/4342954/peter-robert-clarke

I'm seeing a lot of messages on social media today about dogs going missing in Norfolk, when people are out walking on beaches and in woods etc. Keep them on a lead, its quite simple! Plus, it protects other people, children and wildlife from being jumped at, slobbered over, snarled at, bitten etc – win, win all round! Happy owner, happy dog, happy everyone else!

My younger sister Vivien is cruising with her partner Ray on his narrowboat for a week, so won't see her for a while. Lucy, Mother and I are going birding locally tomorrow, hope the rain holds off!

No comments:

Post a Comment