SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Father is very very poorly

My Father is in hospital and very very poorly due to being very dehydrated after having D&V - he has sepsis and body breaking down. All the family have been here all day and I'm currently with him for the night. I'm not leaving his side. It will be a miracle if he pulls through.

2016 is an utterly crap year.

Life is precious - it's not until it starts to slip away do you realise how precious it is. Praying for my Dear Father as I stay by his side.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: