SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 12 December 2015

Family Day

After an exhausting six day working week, I was incapable of getting up early this morning. It rained ALL day here and I commend any birders out in that weather! I wasn't one of them. I spent what was left of the day with my sisters and parents at Holme. My father has fallen twice this week and had paramedics out to assist my mother – difficult times.

No pain in my tooth, just waiting for the second appointment to finish the root filling off and hopefully that will be the end! My Saturday evening was mega exciting with a Tesco run and X-Factor – note sarcasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment