SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 25 October 2015

Wells Woods!

1 Redwing, 1 Blackbird, Long-tailed Tits x 4 and a handful of Robins and Goldcrests was all I could dig up this afternoon. I have never seen so many people at Wells, the car park was full with people queueing up and another car park half way along Beach Road was also full. A beautiful sunny day.

Went to visit my parents and joined my sisters Lucy and Vivien. Not seen Vivien for ages, so that was nice. Father was tearful and emotional all evening – very difficult to cope with.

No comments:

Post a Comment