SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 9 October 2015

NINE DAY'S HOT BIRDING!!!

Ready, Steady Go!!!!!

My Skoda's windscreen was replaced today, let's hope it doesn't crack again!!! Took Lucy to her orchestral practice again this evening, so glad she is continuing with this – mind you, she nearly changed her mind yesterday and I had to persuade her to go, she seemed pleased when I picked her up and took her home. It's been crazy busy at week this week and to be honest I could lay in all morning tomorrow, but think I had better haul myself out early – goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment