SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 29 June 2015

Tunisia Massacre!

I can't stop thinking about all those innocent people, relaxed on the beach in Tunisia to then find themselves in a life and death situation. I still can't believe that happened. It's so awful that a young man was brain washed into becoming a mass murderer and massacred so many people and then died himself. What is the point! There are no words.

I had something really scary happen over the weekend via the internet and had to contact someone 'official' about a 'situation'. That's all I am going to say for now. Another friend had a similar incident I found out today.

What a sick and evil world we live in. My sincere condolenences to all those families affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment