SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 9 January 2015

Busy Bee!

Its been a tough week, with final decision making – will be able to reveal all in a couple of weeks. Lots of organising and sorting out itinerary for my big birthday weekend. My 'itinerary' doesn't amount to much really – let's just say, I will be going back to my roots on my birthday! The girls at work insisted I organise a meal out with them to celebrate my birthday, so spent ages sorting this out – meal booked at local hotel on the same night that there is a 'Soul Disco' booked – bargain! I only wish I could afford to throw a 'normal' party for everyone in a hall with music, food etc etc, but sadly pennies do not allow. I will try and arrange something with other friends too!

Re-started the diet again and this time I will be sticking to it. Can't be overweight any more, for health reasons and because of my age!

Father is still wearing his shorts – the trousers wait patiently to be given into – let's hope the weather turns cold enough for father to change his mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment