SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 14 November 2014

Fracture Review!

Review appointment this morning at the Fracture Clinic to be informed by a very nice Consultant that I havn't actually fractured my finger afterall (borderline), but as he explained (which I knew already) severe bruising can be just as painful. A nurse then removed my splinting and applied some nice support bandages, which felt much more comfortable. There was no suggestion of draining the blood away from the haematoma, so I didn't bring it up! The good news is I can drive the car, but only allowed to do 'admin' duties for the following three weeks until healed. The bad news is (yes there is more!) I pulled a muscle in my back whilst trying to have a shower this morning! However, my 'Blue Peter' skills came in useful for making my hand waterproof – a large plastic food bag, secured with rubber band over at elbow – worked brilliantly! Will be glad when my catalogue of accidents is done with! Thank you to everyone who has very kindly sent me get well messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment