SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 4 September 2014

Some Very Sad News!

This evening I was in complete shock to read on facebook via my phone, that a dear school friend has died. His name was Matthew Richardson. I went to Holme Primary School with Matthew and his siblings Mark and Samantha. I became Facebook friends with Matthew a while back, which was lovely as we had not been in contact since we were youngsters. We chatted on Facebook every so often and it was fabulous to make contact again. By some of Matthew's comments he seemed a very spiritual and passionate person and also got angry as most of us do about cruelty to animals. Sometimes he would comment on my pictures. I still can't believe he has gone!

I have such happy memories from my primary school with some very special children of which I'm friends with many on Facebook, including Cindy Needham, Miranda Arnold, Karl Arnold, Stephanie Middleton, to name but a few and of course my sisters Lucy and Vivien.

Matthew's family wrote the following message on Matthew's timeline this evening:
"This is a message from Matthew's family. Sadly Matthew passed away on Tuesday 2nd Sept. He died suddenly at home, most likely from a heart attack.
Although in the past Matthew suffered periods of sadness, more recently he has been in good spirits and enjoying life in a way he had not for many years.
He will be sadly missed by all of us."

https://www.facebook.com/matt.richardson.3760430?fref=ts

So terribly, terribly sad......my most sincere condolences to your family – Rest in Peace Matthew x

Friday Evening
It made me even more sad to see that Matt had posted this to his facebook timeline on 1st September, only hours before he died.
Broke this very sad news to my youngest sister Vivien tonight who was in the year above Matt at the Redgate Middle School, Hunstanton – she described him as the shining light at school and was a brilliant actor and had all the lead roles in the school plays and was very popular with everyone. A shining light will always shine – peace be with you Matt X

No comments:

Post a Comment