SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 4 January 2014

Rubbish Weather, Rubbish Day!

I didn't get up until 1.30pm and dossed around for the rest of the day. Rubbish weather anyway. Very low mood because of stuff going on, so no bird news from me this weekend, sorry. Work tomorrow, which I don't feel capable of to be honest, but will try and drag myself in.

Pete S. phoned me to say that the Beach Road at Salthouse is completely flooded again, almost up to the main road! Also Beach Road, Cley is also still closed. Until something is done about the massive breach at Salthouse, this is now going to happen on a regular basis!

Roll on next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment