SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 24 January 2014

My Birthday Weekend!

Three day's off – Wahooooooooo!!!!!!!

Don't know what I'm doing exactly yet, but I NEED to wake up tomorrow without setting the alarm. The weekend will include birding, a cheese scone at the V.C. on Monday (possibly), family time and photo editing, same as usual really!

2 comments:

  1. Penny
    Enjoy your wee break, 'cos you deserve it!!
    Have a GREAT birthday, however you celebrate it.

    Dunno about you, but I'm sure looking forward to that cheese scone when I'm down in May!!!
    LOL

    Malc
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malcolm! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete