SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 27 October 2013

Sunday Update!

I was working as usual today, but couldn't do my second shift as felt too ill – headache, felt sick etc so have been asleep on the sofa all afternoon! Watched Lady Ga Ga perform on the X-Factor tonight, she is just fascinating to watch!

The winds are ferocious here now, goodness knows what it's going to be like later on! One of my neighbours has the biggest willow tree I have ever seen, it towers up in the sky. If it comes down in these winds, depending on which way it falls, it WILL hit my house! I have asked him about cutting that tree down to a more sensible size before and he still hasn't trimmed the line of 40ft+ leylandi's down, since the nearest one fell through my fence/garden last christmas!!!! Any damage that occurs to my new fence, he can physically repair himself this time!

Not well enough to go through Pallid Swift shots from yesterday, so will crack on with this tomorrow evening after work (if I am well enough to go).

No comments:

Post a Comment