SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 9 March 2013

My LEICA Bins are now SOLD!!!

My LEICA 8x32 BN Binoculars are now sold for £600+p&p to a birder in New York, USA. See my latest addition of pictures and update HERE

I find it very amusing that I had little interest in these binoculars since I first advertised them in December. It probably didn't help not adding any pictures to my advert! I then had interest from Thailand (prosptive buyer then bought brand new Leicas) and then recently from New York. It has taken a huge amount of work to find out the best and safest way of transferring money from USA to UK and also posting. I then had two people from UK interested in the last couple of days!!! I do wish the UK birders had expressed an interest/seen my advert before the New York man, it would have been much simpler!!! But the main thing is they are sold and I hope very much that M. K. in New York enjoys using the Leica's as much as I did. I would have loved to have kept them as a spare pair of bins, but not really in a financial position to be able to do this. I know this is probably a sad thing to say, but I am really going to miss those bins, they have seen some seriously MEGA birds in their time!!! Bon Voyage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment