SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 25 March 2013

Bird News etc!

Main Highlights in Norfolk – RBA
Caspian Gull, Little Gull x 20, Purple Sandpiper at Cley
Little Gull x 3 at Gorleston
Common Cranes x 6 at Acle
Black-bellied Dipper at Thetford
Black-necked Grebe at Welney WWT
Rough-legged Buzzard at Haddiscoe Island
Glaucous Gull x 3 at Sea Palling
Common Cranes x 16 at Waxham

Car serviced, valeted, waxed and looking shiny new again. One more day at work and then on holiday until next Tuesday! The weather remains wickedly cold here with biting east winds.

My Leica binoculars that I recently sold recently to Oliver Katcher, arrived in New York today!

2 comments:

  1. P.s are these your own sightings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicola - no, not my sightings, I type these up from the Rare Bird Alert (RBA) website of which I am a member. I don't have the time to include the exact location details of every bird seen. I like to list the 'Main Highlights in Norfolk' for my followers, but hope that if people want more location details to join RBA to get the full service.

    ReplyDelete