SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Happy Birthday Malcolm!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALCOLM!!!

Special birthday wishes to Malcolm who I have not sent a card to, no excuses! I have known Malcolm and Eileen W. since I was, well since I was born really. There are wonderful couple and we have had lots of fun times over the years. Mostly about Malcolm winding me up (smile) when I was a teenager. Malcolm is an amazing photographer and I have very fond memories of Malcolm and Eileen visiting Holme Bird Observatory at the weekends and Malcolm walking up to the observatory with a selection of cameras slung around his body! I could carry on with loads more stories, but now very tired, so may update this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment