SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 31 December 2012

NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!!!

Wishing you all a fabulous New Year's Eve!

Enjoy the last few hours of 2012 with your loved ones, friends and family and for those alone – there is some excellent TV on tonight including "House Party NYE" which starts at 11.50pm and finishes at 6pm!!!

I have been at work all day today and just home from work. I will be partying alone and no I don't feel lonely or sad at all. I am preparing and planning for my exciting bird race tomorrow when others will have hangovers!!! Last year (see HERE) I saw 93 different species of birds – hope to beat this!

I would like to wish all my Blog Readers,
Friends, Colleagues, Family and All


A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR
Peace, Tranquility and Happiness to Everyone

Roll on 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment