SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 3 December 2012

Aches and Pains!

I am paying dearly for my crazy night out. Can't look over my left shoulder, can't lift my left arm and I am hobbling on my left foot. Apart from that, everything else is fine!!! I got ticked off from some of my work colleagues for walking home alone at 3am and I still can't believe I did that, but I did and I am still here!

Popped into HMV when I left off work to buy Tulisa's new album out today 'The female boss' and Rita Ora's album 'Ora'. Watched the Royal Variety Performance's 100th Anniversary which was brilliantly presented by David Walliams. Hot news – Kate and William are expecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment