SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 9 September 2012

Too Hot!!!

The alarm went off at 5am - bashed it down again and again and again! I gave into the fact that I needed more sleep and got up much later! I then decided it was too late to obtain 'early' morning photos of the Barred Warbler at Holme and that the traffic would now be horrendous and the weather too hot. I don't do hot weather, I can't bear it. I know one shouldn't moan about glorious weather, but I am! All birding gear is sitting by the door just in case I have to escape quickly, but today I have decided to stay in and edit and add photos to blog – about time too I hear you say!

No comments:

Post a Comment