SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Lesley's Retirement Party!

Even though I now have camera and lens in my paws, I STILL can't go birding all day tomorrow! I promised Lesley at work who is retiring tomorrow that I would join in with her lunchtime party celebrations. I wouldn't normally go to work to any leaving do's when I am on holiday, but Lesley has been like a big sister to me and helped me enormously throughout my time working on the Stroke Ward. So I obviously would like to be there for her. I did warn my work colleagues that I would be in birding attire! Will be out birding straight afterwards though!

No comments:

Post a Comment