SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 24 August 2012

Have been off work for the last couple of days. Woke up on Thursday with pounding head, felt sick (but wasn't). Slept until 3.30pm! Still didn't feel too good today either, although better than yesterday, and my ear infection I have had for approx 3 months now, seemed worse. I have been seeing a consultant about this and have had ultrasound scans etc, but they have found nothing yet. Latest was an x-ray which I will be getting an appointment for soon to discuss results.

No comments:

Post a Comment