SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Recovery Day!

I am ashamed to say I didn't crawl out of bed until 12.30pm!!!! I was so tired from having so little sleep two nights running and yesterday's twitch finished me off!

My mother had a Red Kite over her house at 1.15pm (text sent to RBA).

I am sitting here sorting photos and its freezing in my house and looks gloriously sunny outside. I am tempted to go out, but need to re-charge batteries. Looks like the Cream-coloured Courser has done a bunk, which is unfortunate for those that have not been able to see it yet - last seen flying west at 11.38am.

Out birding tomorrow!

Main highlights in Norfolk today:
Several Red Kites were seen in north west Norfolk.
Late news of a Subalpine Warbler at Weybourne
Great White Egret at Hickling
Great White Egrets x 2 east over Warham Greens
Honey Buzzard at Dickleburgh
Black Kite over Kelling Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment